To: Clergy and People
From: The Bishop
27th March, 2017
Please see the guidelines listed below.
Guidelines for the Caribbean Primary Exit Assessment (CPEA) Anglican Students desirous of a Place at Bishop’s College Kingstown. (Formerly Common Entrance).
- Please register your interest, in writing,to the parish priest before the examination;
- A copy of your baptismal certificate should accompany that expression of interest;
- It is the responsibility of the Parish Priest or person delegated by him to ascertain the status of persons expressing interest in attending Bishop’s College;
- At the child’s school indicate on the form Bishop’s College as your first or second choice;
- The child’s reading level will be taken into consideration but recommend at least grade 5;
- Parish priest are to submit to the Principal the names of Anglican Students desirous of a place at Bishop’s College, Kingstown before the examination.
With every good wish and God’s blessings!
The Rt. Rev’d C. Leopold Friday
Bishop of the Windward Islands