To: Clergy and People
From: The Bishop
3rd February, 2021
Provisional Resumption of Services in the Archdeaconry of St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
Services in the Archdeaconry of St. Vincent and the Grenadines will resume for a period of one month beginning Sunday 7th February, 2021. There will be a review on. the 9th March, 2021.
The following Protocols are to be followed:
1. Only ten (10) persons should attend services at any one time, temperature checks- and registration of persons: names, addresses and telephone contacts should be taken at the entrance.
2. All persons attending services should wear mask and sanitize their hands at the entrance.
3. Social/physical distancing of 6ft should be observed.
4. Incumbents are encouraged to have week day services as well- preferably in the morning. afternoon services should not go beyond 6:00pm.
5. Incumbents will work out the method/s to be used to decide who will attend services.
Protocols for Baptisms, Weddings and Funerals remain as previously circulated and adhering to the number of persons attending as stated in number one above. Please see the attached as well.
Let us continue to pray for God’s guidance during these trying times.
With every good wish and God’s blessings.
Blessings and peace.
The Rt. Rev’d C. Leopold Friday
Bishop of the Windward Islands