To: Clergy and People Archdeaconry SVG
From: The Bishop
Please see the guidelines listed below.
Guidelines for the Caribbean Primary Exit Assessment (CPEA) Anglican Students desirous of a Place at Bishop’s College Kingstown. (Formerly Common Entrance).
1. Please register your interest, in writing, to the parish priest before the examination;
2. A copy of your baptismal certificate should accompany that expression of interest;
3. It is the responsibility of the Parish Priest or person delegated by him to ascertain the status of persons expressing interest in attending Bishop’s College;
4. At the child’s school indicate on the form Bishop’s College as your first or second choice;
5. The child’s reading level will be taken into consideration but recommend at least grade 5;
6. Parish priest are to submit to the Principal the names of Anglican Students desirous of a place at Bishop’s College, Kingstown before the examination.
You are kindly reminded that the deadline to submit names is Friday 20th May, 2016.
With every good wish and God’s blessings!